Skip to main content

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem On Life, Failure & Success

Marshall Bruce Mathers III  known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, & record producer. Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time, with estimated worldwide sales of more than 220 million records. He is credited with popularizing hip hop in Middle America and is critically acclaimed as one of the greatest rappers of all time.

He was born in a poor & working class family. His father abandoned him when he was just 3 years old. his mother was drug addict.

At 9, he was beaten so badly by a school bully, that he spent over a week in a coma.

After failing 9th grade thrice, he dropped out of school at 17.  just in the hope of becoming a successful rapper. But his first few albums failed badly.

 He had to wash dishes for a low salary to keep the house running. In 2005, after divorce from his childhood love, which further added to his depression. He slipped further into drug addiction. 

At that moment, he realized the true value of life and thought what would happened to his daughter if he had died. then, he finally found his purpose of life.

And now we all know EMINEM is the on of the greatest rappers of all time.

Today we talk about his top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational quotes which will force you to rethink your life purpose.

1.“A normal life is boring.”       -  Eminem

2.“Don’t let them say you aren't beautiful. They can all get fu#ked just stay true to you.”   - Eminem

3.“I was poor white trash, no glitter, n glamour, but I'm not ashamed of anything.”        -  Eminem

4.“Sometimes you just gotta let s*** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.”   -  Eminem

5. “Be proud of who you are.”


6. “I started learning how to not be so angry about things, learning how to count my f***ing blessings instead"  - Eminem

7.“You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.”     - Eminem

Top 30 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Justin Bieber


8.“Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.”  - Eminem

9. “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.”    

                                                                                        - Eminem

10. “I realized, ‘So, I can't do anything in moderation. I don’t know how.”


11. “If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really weak and boring or something.”    - Eminem

12. “I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.”    - Eminem

13.“Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.”   - Eminem

14. “If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.”    - Eminem

15. “Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the f**k I’ve been through.”



16.“You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.”  - Eminem

17.“Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.”  - Eminem

18.“You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what its like to be me!!”   - Eminem

19.“But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checked in the name.” – Eminem

20.   “Why be a king, when you can be a god?”


21.“It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminal for you.” – Eminem

22.“You don’t get another chance. Life is no Nintendo game.” – Eminem

Top 30 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Ed Sheeran


23.“The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded.” – Eminem

24.“Thanks cuz your hate is what gave me this strength.” – Eminem

25.“They can trigger me. But they'll never figure me out.”


26.“Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have?” – Eminem

27.“In my mind I’m fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.” – Eminem

28.“I was a smart kid, but I hated school.” – Eminem

29. “Honestly, I never really put the mic down.” – Eminem

30. “Rap was my drug.”  



  Which Quotes You Really like?  Comment me..... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Virat Kohli That Will Inspire You

 Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Virat Kohli"    That Will  Inspire You Virat Kohli   is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world. He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL), and has been the team's captain since 2013.  Kohli is consistently rated as one of the top-ranked batsmen in the world, according to the ICC Player Rankings. Among Indian batsmen, Kohli has his best ever Test rating (937 points), ODI rating (911 points) and T20I rating (897 points). Net Worth:-   Virat Kohli's net worth is estimated to be around $93 million (US) which is around RS.688 crores Indian Rupees.                                                         CARRER INFORMATION Format Matches Innings Runs Average Highest score Test 91 153 7490 52.38 254 One Day 252 243 12096 59.29 183 T-20 89 84 3159 52.65 94

Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Ed Sheeran

 Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Ed Sheeran" On Dream & Success In Life About:-  Edward Sheeran  is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer,  & actor.  Dealing with his fair share of struggles from bullying, to inner battles, & insecurity  to becoming an award-winning singer. After first recording music in 2004, he began gaining attention through YouTube.   Ed Sheeran’s story shows how the artist learned to embrace his uniqueness & overcame his challenges in order to bring us one of the most beautiful voices of our time. Net Worth:- Edward Sheeran's  net worth is estimated to be around $200 Million (US) Dollar. Let’s take a closer look at the Motivational Quotes of  Ed Sheeran. 1.  “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” 2.  “Paint stuff and make jam. You're good at doing that.” 3.  “Don’t hold me down I think my braces are breaking, and it’s more than I can take.”