Skip to main content

Tom Cruise Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes

Tom Cruise Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes On Dream, Struggle, Failure , Hard Work  & Success

Tom Cruise  ​was born in poverty on July 3, 1962. He is an American actor & producer. At 11, his father left and he had to do odd jobs like mowing lawns to support the family.

Even at school things were not going well for him as he could not study due to a reading disorder. His childhood was extremely lonely and kids made fun of him, because he could not read.

Due to his condition, he started exploring other careers in life. So, he gave a try to become a Priest, but could not even fit there and left after a year. 

Being good at athletics, he considered pursuing a career in wrestling. But due to a knee injury, he could not continue the only thing that he was good at. He thought he was good for nothing. But he did not give up!

Then his teacher encouraged him to participate in acting and he found himself surprisingly comfortable on stage. He trained himself how to create mental images to comprehend what he read. He struggled through audition after audition before getting a role.

Soon, with movies like " Top Gun", he ruled the hearts of millions. Today, Tom Cruise is one of the highest paid celebrities in the world.

Net Worth: Justin Bieber has a net worth of $570 million.

Today we talk about tom cruise Top 30 Motivational quotes which will inspire you.

1.  “Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends.”  -  Tom Cruise

2. “Whether it’s making a film or raising my children, personally I’m striving to do the right things and to learn.”   - Tom Cruise

3.“I like to work with people that I like hanging out with, that I admire, that are really smart and talented, and we can problem solve together.”  - Tom Cruise

4. “I don't pretend to be the character, I AM the character.”  - Tom Cruise

5. “Someday. That’s a dangerous word. It’s really a code for ‘never’.”  


6. “I’ve had such extremes in my life. From being this kind of wild kid, to one year studying to be a Franciscan priest at the seminary – I was very frustrated.”  -  Tom Cruise

7. “When I work, I work very hard. So I look to work with people who have that level of dedication."  -  Tom Cruise

8.“I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths. If I'm going to do something, I go all the way.”   -  Tom Cruise



9. “I’ve never done work for money ever. If your choices are based on grosses and the film doesn’t do well, what does that mean? It leaves you with nothing.”   -  Tom Cruise

10.  “Perception and reality are two different things.“


11.“Talk is overrated as a means of settling disputes.” -  Tom Cruise

12. “When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion.”  - Tom Cruise

13. “I disagree with people who think you learn more from getting beat up than you do from winning.” – Tom Cruise

14.“When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you’re either going to sink or you’re going to swim.” – Tom Cruise

15. “I don't care who you are, life has challenges.”




16. “I didn't become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities.” – Tom Cruise

17. “The exciting part of acting, I don’t know how else to explain it, are those moments when you surprise yourself.” – Tom Cruise

18. “I always look for a challenge and something that’s different.” – Tom Cruise

19. "I have cooked turkey in my day but when Mom`s around I let her do it." – Tom Cruise

20. "I've spent many birthdays on a movie set, all great days."


21. 
" Everybody dies, Sally. The thing is to die well."  - Tom Cruise

22. "Even in my dreams, I’m an idiot who knows he’s about to wake up to reality."    - Tom Cruise



23. "Making a movie is like a chess game. It's about constantly changing patterns, adapting to new things. It's not just black and white, as you know." - Tom Cruise

24. "Who hasn't danced in their underwear?"  - Tom Cruise

25."There is Life in every breath."


26. "I feel the need... the need for speed."  - Tom Cruise

27. "I've always had the same values. Family for me has always been important. When I shoot, everybody comes."  - Tom Cruise

28. "They smell good. They look pretty. I love women. I do"  - Tom Cruise

29. "I'm usually nervous to meet people that I admire because what if they're not cool or something?"  - Tom Cruise

30. "I'm always around my mother and sister. I always wanted to be a father, a husband." - Tom Cruise

Which Quotes You Really like?  Comment me..... 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Virat Kohli That Will Inspire You

 Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Virat Kohli"    That Will  Inspire You Virat Kohli   is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world. He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL), and has been the team's captain since 2013.  Kohli is consistently rated as one of the top-ranked batsmen in the world, according to the ICC Player Rankings. Among Indian batsmen, Kohli has his best ever Test rating (937 points), ODI rating (911 points) and T20I rating (897 points). Net Worth:-   Virat Kohli's net worth is estimated to be around $93 million (US) which is around RS.688 crores Indian Rupees.                                                         CARRER INFORMATION Format Matches Innings Runs Average Highest score Test 91 153 7490 52.38 254 One Day 252 243 12096 59.29 183 T-20 89 84 3159 52.65 94

Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Ed Sheeran

 Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Ed Sheeran" On Dream & Success In Life About:-  Edward Sheeran  is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer,  & actor.  Dealing with his fair share of struggles from bullying, to inner battles, & insecurity  to becoming an award-winning singer. After first recording music in 2004, he began gaining attention through YouTube.   Ed Sheeran’s story shows how the artist learned to embrace his uniqueness & overcame his challenges in order to bring us one of the most beautiful voices of our time. Net Worth:- Edward Sheeran's  net worth is estimated to be around $200 Million (US) Dollar. Let’s take a closer look at the Motivational Quotes of  Ed Sheeran. 1.  “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” 2.  “Paint stuff and make jam. You're good at doing that.” 3.  “Don’t hold me down I think my braces are breaking, and it’s more than I can take.”

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem On Life, Failure & Success Marshall Bruce Mathers III  known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, & record producer. Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time, with estimated worldwide sales of more than 220 million records. He is credited with popularizing hip hop in Middle America and is critically acclaimed as one of the greatest rappers of all time. He was born in a poor & working class family. His father abandoned him when he was just 3 years old. his mother was drug addict. At 9, he was beaten so badly by a school bully, that he spent over a week in a coma. After failing 9th grade thrice, he dropped out of school at 17.  just in the hope of becoming a successful rapper. But his first few albums failed badly.  He had to wash dishes for a low salary to keep the house running.  In 2005, after divorce from his childhood love, which further added to his depressio