Skip to main content

Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes BY Lebron James

 Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes BY "Lebron James" On Attitude, Life & Success


LeBron Raymone James  is an American professional basketball player for the Los Angeles Lakers of the National Basketball Association (NBA). 

Widely considered one of the greatest NBA players in history, James is frequently compared to Michael Jordan in debates over the greatest basketball player of all time. 

Playing for the Cleveland Cavaliers, Miami Heat, and Los Angeles Lakers, James is the only player in NBA history to have won NBA championships with three franchises as Finals MVP. He has competed in ten NBA Finals, including eight consecutive with the Heat and Cavaliers from 2011 through 2018. 

His accomplishments include four NBA championships, four NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) Awards, four Finals MVP Awards, and two Olympic gold medals. 

During his 17-year career, James holds the record for all-time playoffs points, is third in all-time points, and eighth in career assists. James has been selected to the All-NBA First Team a record 13 times, made the All-Defensive First Team five times, and has been named an All-Star 17 times, including three All-Star MVP selections.

Net Worth:- Lebron James'  net worth is estimated to be around $480 Million  (US) Dollar.

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes BY "Lebron James"


1. 
 “Don’t be afraid of failure. This is the way to succeed.”


2.  “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.” 



3.  “I always say, decisions I make, I live with them. There’s always ways you can correct them or ways you can do them better. At the end of the day, I live with them.” 



4.  “I think the reason why I am who I am today is because I went through those tough times when I was younger.”



5.  “I treated it like every day was my last day with a basketball.” 



6. “I don’t need too much. Glamour and all that stuff don't excite me. I'm just glad I have the game of basketball in my life.” 



6.  “I think, team first. It allows me to succeed, it allows my team to succeed.” 



7.  “I hear that word pressure all the time. There is a lot of pressure put on me, but I don’t put a lot of pressure on myself. I feel if I play my game, it will take care of itself.” 


8.  “If you put everything together as far as my mind, my body, my game. If you put everything in one bottle, this is probably the best I’ve been.”


9. “I’m going to use all my tools, my God-given ability, and make the best life I can with it.” 



10.  “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.” 



11. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” 


12.  “I hear my friends and my mom tell me I’m special, but honestly, I still don’t get it.”


13. 
 “Warren Buffett told me once and he said always follow your gut. When you have that gut feeling, you have to go with don’t go back on it.” 


14. “Maybe my pain was motivation.”


15. "This is a job and we want to have fun. But it’s a job and we should look like we’re going to work."


16. "Sometimes your best effort just isn’t good enough."


17. "Every night on the court I give my all, and if I’m not giving 100 percent, I criticize myself."


18. “But sports carried me away from being in a gang or being associated with drugs. Sports was my way out.”


19. “I don't want to be called a point guard, but I can't stop it.”


20. “You have to be able to accept failure to get better.”







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Virat Kohli That Will Inspire You

 Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Virat Kohli"    That Will  Inspire You Virat Kohli   is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world. He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL), and has been the team's captain since 2013.  Kohli is consistently rated as one of the top-ranked batsmen in the world, according to the ICC Player Rankings. Among Indian batsmen, Kohli has his best ever Test rating (937 points), ODI rating (911 points) and T20I rating (897 points). Net Worth:-   Virat Kohli's net worth is estimated to be around $93 million (US) which is around RS.688 crores Indian Rupees.                                                         CARRER INFORMATION Format Matches Innings Runs Average Highest score Test 91 153 7490 52.38 254 One Day 252 243 12096 59.29 183 T-20 89 84 3159 52.65 94

Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Ed Sheeran

 Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Ed Sheeran" On Dream & Success In Life About:-  Edward Sheeran  is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer,  & actor.  Dealing with his fair share of struggles from bullying, to inner battles, & insecurity  to becoming an award-winning singer. After first recording music in 2004, he began gaining attention through YouTube.   Ed Sheeran’s story shows how the artist learned to embrace his uniqueness & overcame his challenges in order to bring us one of the most beautiful voices of our time. Net Worth:- Edward Sheeran's  net worth is estimated to be around $200 Million (US) Dollar. Let’s take a closer look at the Motivational Quotes of  Ed Sheeran. 1.  “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” 2.  “Paint stuff and make jam. You're good at doing that.” 3.  “Don’t hold me down I think my braces are breaking, and it’s more than I can take.”

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem On Life, Failure & Success Marshall Bruce Mathers III  known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, & record producer. Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time, with estimated worldwide sales of more than 220 million records. He is credited with popularizing hip hop in Middle America and is critically acclaimed as one of the greatest rappers of all time. He was born in a poor & working class family. His father abandoned him when he was just 3 years old. his mother was drug addict. At 9, he was beaten so badly by a school bully, that he spent over a week in a coma. After failing 9th grade thrice, he dropped out of school at 17.  just in the hope of becoming a successful rapper. But his first few albums failed badly.  He had to wash dishes for a low salary to keep the house running.  In 2005, after divorce from his childhood love, which further added to his depressio