Skip to main content

Shahrukh Khan Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes

Shahrukh Khan Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes On Success

When Shah Rukh Khan has been just 15, his father died of cancer. Later, his mother left the world due to diabetes when he was just 25. His mother was a throughout inspirational figure for him when he was in a struggling phase of life.

Shah Rukh Khan, Bollywood journey was not as smooth as we see now. But, he was too stubborn to leave the field of acting and he did it. He had faced many rejections due to his tousled look and unmanageable hair. Though nothing could stop him and he is now the King Khan of Bollywood industry.

Net Worth: Shahrukh khan has a net worth of $690 million.

Today we talk about Shahrukh khan Top 30 Motivational quotes which will inspire you.

1. "I work hard, like I'm sure everyone else does, and I'm very honest with the work I do."    -  Shahrukh Khan

2. "The only time I don't work is when I am asleep."  -  Shahrukh Khan

3. "I have no self-centeredness or ego about being a movie star."   -  Shahrukh Khan

4. "Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble."   -  Shahrukh Khan

5. "Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent."


6. 
"I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile."  -  Shahrukh Khan

7. “There are a lot of things I realized I can’t be, so I became an actor.”   -  Shahrukh Khan
 


8.  “I realise that things don’t always need to be functional to fulfil a need. Sometimes when things are broken, the greatest creativity emanates from their fragments.”  - Shahrukh Khan

9. “Don't become a philosopher before you become rich.”  Shahrukh Khan

10. “It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.”  


11. 
“As an adult, I have come to understand that there is nothing of more value than your capacity for diligence and your ability to work hard.”  Shahrukh Khan

12. “Every morning I wake up and think of the same thing that this is the first shot of my life so I better make it stick.”   - Shahrukh Khan

13. “Art is more important than the artist – have no attachment to your own art. It is regressive, move on.”   - Shahrukh Khan

14. “My biggest achievement is that I can make people smile just by my presence.”   - Shahrukh Khan

15. “There is only one religion in the world – hard work."


16. ”If you aren't charged up about doing something, if you don’t have what in Hindi we call the “Josh”, the fire in your belly for it, then don’t do it.”– Shah Rukh Khan

17. “Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them, and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.”– Shah Rukh Khan

18. “When you get to be 50, you will know that the bulk of your regrets are for not having done what you wish to do.”– Shah Rukh Khan

19. “Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules, don’t hurt anybody and never ever love somebody else’s dream.”– Shah Rukh Khan

20. "My life may seem glamorous from the outside but off screen it's as ordinary as anyone else's."


21. "Whenever I start feeling too arrogant about myself, I always take a trip to the U.S. The immigration guys kick the star out of my stardom." -  Shah Rukh Khan

22. "Whenever I fail as a father or husband... a toy and a diamond always works. -  Shah Rukh Khan



23. "The line between what I really am, and what I am on reel, is slowly diminishing. " -  Shah Rukh Khan

24. "I've won many awards and I want more. If you want to call it hunger then I'm hungry for award." - Shah Rukh Khan

25. "I'm an actor, I'm not a politician." 


26. 
"Stand by what you believe in. People who mind won't matter and people who matter won't mind it" - Shahrukh Khan

27. "Live now, live today - don't be bound by rules, live your own dream." - Shahrukh Khan

28. "Life begins when we decide it's going to begin for us." - Shahrukh Khan

29. "I have lived in Mumbai for more than 20 years, have my domicile here, my home and family here. " - Shahrukh Khan

30. "Don't be negative. It shows on your face"



Which are your favorite Shah Rukh Khan quotes? Leave a comment below.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Virat Kohli That Will Inspire You

 Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Virat Kohli"    That Will  Inspire You Virat Kohli   is an Indian cricketer and the current captain of the India national team. A right-handed top-order batsman, Kohli is regarded as one of the best contemporary batsmen in the world. He plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Indian Premier League (IPL), and has been the team's captain since 2013.  Kohli is consistently rated as one of the top-ranked batsmen in the world, according to the ICC Player Rankings. Among Indian batsmen, Kohli has his best ever Test rating (937 points), ODI rating (911 points) and T20I rating (897 points). Net Worth:-   Virat Kohli's net worth is estimated to be around $93 million (US) which is around RS.688 crores Indian Rupees.                                                         CARRER INFORMATION Format Matches Innings Runs Average Highest score Test 91 153 7490 52.38 254 One Day 252 243 12096 59.29 183 T-20 89 84 3159 52.65 94

Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Ed Sheeran

 Top 20 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By "Ed Sheeran" On Dream & Success In Life About:-  Edward Sheeran  is an English singer, songwriter, musician, record producer,  & actor.  Dealing with his fair share of struggles from bullying, to inner battles, & insecurity  to becoming an award-winning singer. After first recording music in 2004, he began gaining attention through YouTube.   Ed Sheeran’s story shows how the artist learned to embrace his uniqueness & overcame his challenges in order to bring us one of the most beautiful voices of our time. Net Worth:- Edward Sheeran's  net worth is estimated to be around $200 Million (US) Dollar. Let’s take a closer look at the Motivational Quotes of  Ed Sheeran. 1.  “I can’t tell you the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.” 2.  “Paint stuff and make jam. You're good at doing that.” 3.  “Don’t hold me down I think my braces are breaking, and it’s more than I can take.”

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem

Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes By Eminem On Life, Failure & Success Marshall Bruce Mathers III  known professionally as Eminem is an American rapper, songwriter, & record producer. Eminem is among the best-selling music artists of all time, with estimated worldwide sales of more than 220 million records. He is credited with popularizing hip hop in Middle America and is critically acclaimed as one of the greatest rappers of all time. He was born in a poor & working class family. His father abandoned him when he was just 3 years old. his mother was drug addict. At 9, he was beaten so badly by a school bully, that he spent over a week in a coma. After failing 9th grade thrice, he dropped out of school at 17.  just in the hope of becoming a successful rapper. But his first few albums failed badly.  He had to wash dishes for a low salary to keep the house running.  In 2005, after divorce from his childhood love, which further added to his depressio