Skip to main content

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes By Muhammad Ali

 Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational  Quotes By "Muhammad Ali" On Positive Attitude, Believe In Your Self & Success


Muhammad Ali  was an American professional boxer, activist, entertainer and philanthropist. Nicknamed The Greatest, he is widely regarded as one of the most significant and celebrated figures of the 20th century and as one of the greatest boxers of all time.

Throughout his career, Muhammad Ali--the late heavyweight-boxing champion, Olympic gold medalist, and civil rights activist--garnered a reputation for his positive and motivational outlook on life. 

Today we will talk about Top 10 Motivational Quotes by Muhammad Ali.

Achievements:- 

  • BBC Sports Personality World Sport Star of the Year - 1973
  • Sports Illustrated Sportsperson of the Year - 1974
  • Associated Press Male Athlete of the Year - 1974
  • Milliyet Sports Award for World Athlete of the Year - 1975, 1976, 1979
  • Arthur Ashe Courage Award  - 1997
  • BET Humanitarian Award  - 2002
  • Bambi - Millennium Award   - 2003
  • NAACP Image Award    - 2009
  • Audie Award for Autobiography - 2017

Top 10 Motivational & Inspirational  Quotes By "Muhammad Ali"

1.  "Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing."



2. "Don't count the days. Make the days count."



3. "If my mind can conceive it, if my heart can believe it--then I can achieve it."



4. "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life."



5.  "I am the greatest. I said that even before I knew I was."



6. "A man who has no imagination has no wings."



7. "A man who views the world the same at 50 as he did at 20 has wasted 30 years of his life.”



8. “I hated every minute of training, but I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'”



9. “At home I am a nice guy: but I don’t want the world to know. Humble people, I’ve found, don't get very far.”



10. "I'm young; I'm handsome; I'm fast. I can't possibly be beat."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leonardo DiCaprio Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes

Leonardo DiCaprio Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes About dream, Business, Struggle & Success Leonardo DiCaprio is an actor,  Born on November 11, 1974, in Los Angeles, California, Leonardo Wilhelm DiCaprio is the only child of Irmelin and George DiCaprio. His parents divorced when he was still a toddler .  For years, DiCaprio had trouble landing an agent. One agent even recommended DiCaprio change his name to Lenny Williams to improve his appeal. However, by the early 1990s, the burgeoning actor began landing regular television work. His early credits included guest appearances on such programs as The New Lassie and Roseanne.   He started out in television before moving on to film, scoring an Oscar nomination for his role in What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993). In 1997, DiCaprio starred in James Cameron's epic drama Titanic, which made him a star.  The actor has also paired up with iconic director Martin Scorsese for several projects, ...

Shahrukh Khan Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes

Shahrukh Khan Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & Inspirational Quotes On Success When Shah Rukh Khan has been just 15, his father died of cancer. Later, his mother left the world due to diabetes when he was just 25. His mother was a throughout inspirational figure for him when he was in a struggling phase of life. Shah Rukh Khan, Bollywood journey was not as smooth as we see now. But, he was too stubborn to leave the field of acting and he did it. He had faced many rejections due to his tousled look and unmanageable hair. Though nothing could stop him and he is now the King Khan of Bollywood industry. Net Worth: Shahrukh khan  has a net worth of $690 million. Today we talk about Shahrukh khan Top 30 Motivational quotes which will inspire you. 1. "I work hard, like I'm sure everyone else does, and I'm very honest with the work I do."    -  Shahrukh Khan 2. "The only time I don't work is when I am asleep."   -  Shahrukh Khan 3.  "I h...

Michael Jackson Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes

Michael Jackson Top 30 Most Powerful Motivational & inspirational Quotes On Life, Dream, Failure & Success Michael Jackson was born on August 29, 1958. Michael Jackson was an American pop singer. He is considered the greatest break dancer. Later He  became the best-selling single artist. His album Thriller is the best-selling album of all time. His is known to the world as the King of Pop.  Of The Wall album in 1979 established Michael Jackson as a solo performer. Michael released Thriller in 1982. Thriller is the highest selling album in history. Michael Jackson’s album Bad consisted of 5 number 1 hits in the Billboard Hot 100 charts. He has produced numerous hit single during his illustrious career.  Michael's biggest selling album of all time - Thriller.  Michael Jackson was married to Lisa Marie Presley from 1994 to 1996.  The couple had two children Michael Joseph Jackson Jr and Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson. They divorce in 1999.  On June 2...